Friday, September 5, 2008

The Day the Glitter Ran Out...

Final countdown to Prom at the Pitman: The Second Time Around. Just a few prom quotes before I go and throw glitter all over the floor of the Pitman…

Yesterday, when Tami and I asked if the large banner we were hanging across the front of the stage was centered, Amanda looks up and says, “Yeah, we need to get it centered, cause we wouldn’t want it to look tacky.” Right, no tacky. Something you could’ve told us last week.

“He’s going to die in his polyester nightmare.” –Tami, commenting on what would be happening to Eric the night of the prom when he wore his new-to-you forest-green, textured polyester suit (Kris will be in the same polyester boat).

2 comments:

Eric Wright said...

I'm prepping the camelback and popping electrolytes becuase I know I will be so hot. It'll be worth it tho and I do have some experience being hot :-p

La_Petit_Rouge said...

We have 3 fans that are really cooling the place down nicely, but I'm sure once the dance floor fills, it will be a steam bath. And then, of course, there is your hotness, which GPL and DGI forgot to account for. Even air conditioning couldn't help that, right?