Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

















Happy Father’s Day to the man who gave me my name, who taught me how to swim, who showed me through his actions that we can all help each other in this world.  Daddy, thank you for sharing your sister’s name with me.  Thank you for always being there waiting in the water for me when I jumped off the adult diving board.  Thank you for always being kind to folks who were down on their luck and needed a hand.

I love the above photo because my dad looks like he was about to audition for Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs.  Mr. White?

2 comments:

Mike said...

I believe that picture was taken at our house!!

Mike Roark

La_Petit_Rouge said...

Mike, I believe you are right! You guys probably have a similar shot of your fam in front of the same tree! Hope you are well, cuz!